Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some Days Are Better Than Others

So, I mysteriously gained four lbs this morning. I refuse to dignify them by spelling them out. They only deserve abbreviation.

I don't know why. I had a good day yesterday, ate like a relatively sane person, but conservatively. I went on a kick-ass bike ride with the husband. 16 miles, and I pushed him, which is hard because he is skinny and much more fit than I.

BTW, yesterday was the most perfect, gorgeous day for a bike ride ever. I hope that all of you who live in the same geographic are I do got outside.

Anyway. WTF? I've weighed myself approximately 4893173405891723489027 times today. My usual morning naked post-pee, before eating, after eating, before pooing, after pooing, dressed, shoes, etc. The same number, plus or minus a few ounces, keeps staring back at me. Not cool. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, and to top it off, husband is feeling cranky tonight so our gym plans are cancelled. Hope he wasn't planning on getting any pussy tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lacey, i do exactly the same thing with the scale...out here in Utah, on several different scales!

    Annnnnd, whenever i SEE a scale...i want to use it...obsessed, who me?

    <3,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete