Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome To The Dark Side

So, quitting smoking is failing miserably. Sigh. The smoking isn't even the worst of it, I don't mind that so much. It's gross and makes me feel like shit, but I can deal. No, the worst part is that I lie to my husband about it. I haaaaaaaate having secrets between us. We have one of the most honest and communicative relationships I know of, but I lie to him about the smoking. Bleargh.

Two of the four lbs have come off, but the other two are just....sitting there. Being fat. I spent an hour and a half on the bike at the gym last night and walked for the same amount of time the night before that, and the shit won't fucking budge. WHY?! I don't approve.

In other news, I'm tanning again. I know it's soooooooo bad but it feels soooooooooo good. Also, my features are dark and I look super cute peeking out from under my bangs when I have a little more color. People always ask if I'm Italian..nope. Just plain old German. Anyway, I like it. I got a teensy bit burned last night though, so now my back is all tingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment