Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things To See, People To Do

I've got so much to do today. Class, homework, family event, haircut... Argh. I've already eaten too much for the day and I'm really not sure if I'll get to the gym to work it off. Blech.

My body is such a strange shape. My top is two sizes smaller than my bottom. I need a shrug/cardigan of some sort to wear over a sleeveless dress and couldn't find one that I really like. My favorite one is made from a beautiful slubby silvery grey knit. The body is cut perfectly and makes my back look long and fit. Unfortunately, the sleeves are tight and make my fat arms look like silver sausages. Ew. Anyway, I bought three sweaters and will try them all on with the dress. Loser stays here with me, doomed to cover my quivering carcass. Winners go back to the stores from whence they came, gifted with a second chance to be matched with someone pretty.

*Edit. I counted my calories and I still have 155 left. I can have a small scoop of sorbet if we go out tonight, otherwise I will have some nuts when we get home. Feels so good to have things under CONTROL.

No comments:

Post a Comment