Friday, December 17, 2010

Lame-o Second Post

Alright! I took care of the continuing education issue and the state board said I could email them the request for what I needed, so that takes care of the MAJOR issue of the day. I still have to wait for snail-mail to get what I need back, but that'll be okay.

I have decided that for very low-cal days eating veggies out of hand (carrots, celery, and such) is better than a salad. Why? Because I do not feel that a salad is complete without dressing but I don't need to dip veggie-snacks in anything. Salad dressing is just not worth it on restricting days.

I am going to buy the ingredients for my super-secret home cooked diet pills at the store today. Hopefully, they will help me through my 800 and (gulp) 500 days next week. The only trick is that I must take my last dose and last caffeine for the day ABSOLUTELY no later than eight full hours before I want to go to bed. Otherwise, I will be so hopped up that no amount of Benadryl will knock me out. I took it about 30 minutes ago and HOLY HELL but that shit makes me speedy. Woo-hoo! I'm not even sure I should be driving.

Two things occured to me today. Aside from family events on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I also have a party on Tuesday and an event with friends on Thursday. Both of which will involve food and/or booze. I'm not sure how to get through them while A) sticking to the calorie allowance that I have planned and B) not looking like a wierdo. No one likes to party with a dieter, it is a total party foul. Hmm. Sugar free vodka redbull? Fruit and veggie nibbles? Oh god, I have to bake stuff, too. This will be a test.


Today is going soooooooooooooooooo much better than yesterday. So far, I'm at 730, counting the chicken and rice that I'm eating right now. I thought I should have something of substance because I'm going to hit the grocery in a minute and I don't want to be psycho. Husband and I will go to the gym later, and I'll either have a yogurt or a glass of chocolate soymilk before. Finally, we're going to go see Tron tonight and I'll take some pre-measured popcorn and a clementine with me. That should put me at a nice 995 for the day. Yay!

During last night's pizza disaster, I snuck a look at my scale. In spite of how full I was at the time, things were o.k. Let's just say that the plan-following of the last week or so is taking things in the right direction. I won't try on The Coat until after New Year's, but I am optimistic about being able to wear it some time this winter.

This will probably be my last post until Monday, Husband has weekends off and I won't have any alone-time. I hope you all have wonderful weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment