Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I push the button!

I am a fat fatty fatass slug. I'm tired of it. Back to being crazy, because this being regular shit is for the birds.

Calorie counting is my friend. I have a plan. I wrote it all down in my day planner, how many calories I am allowed on which days. I have a file where I note down foods and their values from calorieking.com. If it is too complicated to find it on there, I probably should not be shoving it in my face, now should I?

I will not be weighing myself for a while. It is just too awful. I know I will lose if I stick to the caloric hurdles I have set for myself.

Also, I saw The Tourist last night. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Such a simple little movie, so much old-school Hollywood. Makeup and chase scenes and diamonds, Oh My!

And Angelina? Stunning. Frail and perfect as a sparrow. There were scenes where you could tell that they had put padding under her clothes to keep from scaring the pigs with her diminished figure, and I wish that they hadn't. All that is left are those amazing opaline eyes.

I'll be around.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I'm so flattered you took the time to read all my ramblings. :D

    Good luck with your plan!

    I'm glad the Tourist is good. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go see it or not, but now I think I will. Going to see Black Swan tomorrow!

    Have a good night, hun. <3

    ReplyDelete